Digital Ticket Instructions & FAQ
How Do I Access My Digital Tickets?
Please note tickets will be available 2 days prior to performance
How can I share my digital tickets?
Digital tickets are the best option when the entire party is arriving and coming into the theatre at the same time for a performance. If you are purchasing tickets to give as a gift or need to provide to others in your party prior to the show, we suggest changing your delivery method to Hold at Box Office or Standard mail. Please note that there is a $2.00 per order fee for Standard Mail delivery.
How far in advanced can I access my Digital Tickets?
Digital tickets will be available 2 days prior to the performance by logging into your account and choosing Upcoming Shows on the left navigation pane.
What if I already have mobile tickets in my email?
Mobile tickets previously sent via email will still be valid and scan at the door to gain entry.
Can I change to printed tickets?
Absolutely! You can change your tickets to printed tickets during purchase by changing your delivery method. If you have already purchased your tickets, you can request the change by calling into our Box Office at 717-846-1111 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
What if I do not remember my log in?
If you do not remember the email addressed used for your log in, call into the Box Office at 717-846-1111 or emailing email@example.com, and we can provide you with the correct email address or update the address if it is no longer valid.
What if I forget my password?
Follow the steps below to use our self service tool to reset your Appell Center account password.
- Go to https://tickets.appellcenter.org/account/upcominge...
- Under Password, click Forgot Your Password? Link
- Enter your email address associated with your account
- Check your inbox for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject of Your Online Account Credentials from Appell Center for the Performing Arts
- Click the link Click Here to Update Your Password
- Enter a new password and click Save Changes or Continue Shopping
Box Office and Ticketing Policies
General Ticket Information
- The Appell Center Box Office and website, appellcenter.org are the only official ticket sellers for events at the Appell Center for the Performing Arts. We do not recommend or guarantee using a third-party ticket reseller.
- A ticket (including paper and electronic equivalents) is a revocable license subject to termination and which may be revoked at the sole discretion of The Appell Center.
- All attendees must have a ticket, regardless of age, and tickets are valid only for the event, date, time and seat indicated.
- When ordering online, please complete all requested information. Completing the transaction information allows for efficient and prompt processing and email communications.
- Please check all tickets to ensure you have the correct performance, date and time.
- Ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which this ticket is issued whether occurring prior to, during, or after same, including, but not limited to, contracting, and/or spreading the COVID-19 virus, and agrees that the Appell Center, presenter, agents, participants, or artists are not responsible or liable for any injuries, sickness, or death resulting from such causes. Ticket holder acknowledges that the COVID-19 pandemic remains a threat to individual and public health, COVID-19 is a highly contagious disease transmitted through human contact and respiratory droplets (including through the air and via common surfaces) and it is possible that Ticket holder may contract COVID-19 while at the event for which this ticket is issued.
- The Appell Center for the Performing Arts is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged tickets.
- Tickets ordered by mail should be received within 7 to 10 business days after the date of purchase. If you do not receive your tickets within 2 business days of the event, please contact our box office at 717-846-1111.
- Will Call tickets will be available for pick-up at The Appell Center Box Office any time prior to the performance. The box office will be open 2 hours prior to live performances and 1 hour prior to films on the day of the show. A valid photo ID of the person who purchased the tickets or an order number is required to claim tickets at will call. The Box Office reserves the right to not release tickets if the required identification or purchase information is not presented.
- All ticket sales are final. There are no refunds of tickets or fees for
any reason including, but not limited to, seat location, quality of event or
weather. In the event of inclement weather, the show will go on as long as the
artist is at the venue and able to perform.
- In the event that a show has to be canceled
for any reason, you will be contacted via the email or phone number on your
account with information regarding whether the show will be rescheduled or
refunds will be issued. Please keep your tickets until the options are publicly
announced. Any refunds will be made automatically to the original credit card
used for purchase. Purchases made by cash or check will be refunded via check
and sent to the address on file.
- Tickets to missed events or past shows cannot
be exchanged or refunded.
- Appell Center members at the Star level ($300) and above may exchange
tickets up until 48 hours prior to a performance date, subject to availability. Tickets must be exchanged for equal or lesser
value. VIP Packages are not eligible for member exchanges.
- Appell Center members may place unused ticket
funds “On Account” if notification is more than 48 hours prior to a
performance. These funds must be used for future ticket purchases or donated to
the Appell Center within 3 years of the time they were placed on account.
- Only the original ticket buyer can make
exchanges/changes to an order.
- Exchanges are not available for
discounted/promotional tickets, group tickets or vouchers.
For questions and more information, the box office can be reached by phone at 717-846-1111 or via e-mail at email@example.com.