About this job
The Development Manager is responsible for the implementation of the membership program, planned giving initiatives as well as grant writing for annual fund and special project needs.
- Develops and implements strategies to grow and sustain membership giving, including new member prospecting and current member retention. Oversees entire solicitation and stewardship process
- Develops plans and manages member cultivation events
- Oversees annual donor lists and other donor recognition programs
- Lead grant writer for Cultural Alliance, foundation, government, education and special projects grants.
- Develops and implements strategies to grow and sustain planned giving initiatives.
Interested applicants are
encouraged to review the complete job listing at