Box Office Agents perform a variety of clerical and customer service functions for patrons of the Appell Center for the Performing Arts and their resident companies. Agents are responsible for processing ticket sales in person and over the phone. This position will also assist in daily operations of the box office including mailings, filings and other duties as assigned.
· Greet patrons entering the Box Office, answer and direct incoming telephone calls
· Answer questions and provide information regarding Appell Center, upcoming performances and events
· Process single ticket sales, subscription ticket sales and exchanges using Tessitura ticketing software
· Adhere to ACPA cash handling procedures when processing cash, check or credit card transactions
· Maintain constituent records by collecting, editing, formatting and merging accounts.
· Perform clerical tasks including filing, copying and other various office duties
Interested applicants are encouraged to review the complete job listing at Indeed