Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Open and close facility; ensure facility is safe, operational and presentable.
- Manage volunteer activities
- Provide excellent customer service to patrons
- Coordinate with box office and backstage
- Manage concessions operations - banks, credit card machines, inventory
Critical Success Factors
The critical success factors listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the job functions.
- Problem Solving
- Conflict Resolution
- Technical Knowledge – Skills
- Customer Care
- Attention to Detail
- Works Well Under Pressure
Education and Experience
A High School Diploma is required. Some experience in the customer service industry, preferably in the performing arts, is desirable.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear.The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, climb or balance.The employee is often required to sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and will occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception. Excellent hearing is essential.
- Able to work a flexible schedule that will frequently include weekend and evening or late night hours, as well as occasional holidays, including New Years Eve.
- Able to report to work in any weather.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the job functions.
The activity level varies daily depending on a wide variety of circumstance many of which are out of the control of the employer or employee.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but may be quite noisy.